Senior Manager, SOX Services
The Senior Manager, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) Services has primary responsibility for executing SOX engagement work plans. The Senior Manager has direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities. Serving as a current and future leader of the firm, the Senior Manager demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Completing detailed financial reporting risk assessments.
- Developing risk and control matrices.
- Completing IPO & SOX readiness assignments.
- Preparing thorough control narratives.
- Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments.
- Communicating control strengths and weaknesses to the clients and developing effective solutions.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned engagements.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
- Apply understanding of Centri policies.
- Develop understanding of engagement requirements and client’s business.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required.
- 6-12 years in public accounting or public/private combination.
- Experience with public companies.
- CPA or CISA is required.
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Passion and drive to get better every day.
- Understanding of internal control concepts including the COSO framework.
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Experience with Workiva Wdesk a plus.
- Advancement Opportunities (we promote on talent, not tenure!)
- Leadership and Learning & Development Opportunities
- Mentor Programs & CPE Trainings
- Flex Work Life Balance
- Great Benefits and Vacation Package